- Coordinate and supervises all distribution personnel and activities on a daily basis including receiving, put away, replenishment, selecting, quality checking, loading, and shipping.
- Provides associate with feedback related to performance and standards.
- Communicates with other supervisors and the DC Manager.
- Involvement in regularly held associates meetings.
- Assigns duties to distribution personnel.
- Maintains, monitors, and enforces all policies and procedures that ensure the safe, effective operation of the DC.
- Encourages and promotes a positive, productive atmosphere in which associates benefit from the Supervisor”s knowledge, skill, and demeanor.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead by example.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be willing to listen and respond to teammates.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of related experience in a fast paced, multichannel distribution environment with 4-5 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Please follow and like us: