Pay Rate: Up to $12.85/hr
3rd Shift Truck Loader (10:00pm -6:30am)
The purpose of the truck loader is to place boxed product, stacked systematically on wooden pallets, on a refrigerated trailer using an electric pallet jack, as specified on shipping order. Heavy lifting required.
The job summary listed below may not be a complete list of all the essential functions of the job.
- Using proper lifting techniques to stack, restack, and unstack boxes of product weighing up to 80 lbs
- Identify orders and products, confirming box counts, and placing product on refrigerated trailers using an electronic pallet jack according to order and company loading policy
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
- Adhere to all safety requirements including PPE; preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lock-out/Tag-out procedures and Process Safety Management related matters
- Follow instructions given by your supervisor
- Reading, writing, math, and some analytical skills are required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Prior shipping experience preferred.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.